Senior Administrator Managing Director
- Create a Vision, engage the Community , Lead and Manage Fundraising Affairs
- The overarching role is to provide leadership and be an effective strategist and spokesperson at national level
- The primary duty of a senior administrator is to manage the operations of the organization and to provide support to its officers and members.
- The senior administrator is often involved in revising or constructing mission statements, policies or procedures and directs the efforts of the committee or organization.
- To ensure regional committees function properly
- To ensure the organisation is managed effectively and efficiently by regions
- To ensure that members follow rules and procedures of the organisation
- To ensure that there are proper procedures for the effective management of the organisation
- Regularly review the performance of regional committee members